Monday, February 21, 2022

Congratulations!

 Hello and welcome! I happen to have the day off and thought I would play along at the Freshly Made Sketches challenge which will end later today. It's sketch # 523, see image below...



And here is my card...



I used a lovely Designer Paper duo I found at a local craft store which I thought was so beautiful. The modern dot background is framed in a pretty scalloped design from The Stamps of Life set on a pretty light Aqua card base. I added a few delicate branches in white for the dimensional Butterflies I die cut to light on. I used a Congratulations sentiment for the card which I will be using for a new baby. A few shiny enamel dots and the card is complete! I added a few detailed photos below. 




Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look! Enjoy your day and come back again soon!

Melissa



2 comments:

  1. Those butterflies are fabulous! Love the colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Those butterflies are just gorgeous! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete