Sunday, February 27, 2022

Happy Anniversary for SSC#278

 Hello and Happy Sunday! It's new sketch day at Sunday Stamps and the sketch is by me!! Take a look at it below...



I kept the card super simple and I think I captured the sketch pretty well, see my card below...


I combined three older Stampin Up sets and came up with this! I thought the Honey Bees were a good use of the triangle shapes and the large Rose blossom for the circle. I had fun with the sketch and hope you do too!!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to visit the other ladies on the design team and check out what they made. Have a great day!

Melissa
  


2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Melissa, how cute is this?? Love the background flower, perfect for your busy bees - this is such a cute design! Love that scallop edge layer, too - elegant AND playful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bees on the flower is so lovely! Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete