Sunday, February 20, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hello and welcome to my blog! It's Sunday and time for a new color challenge over at Sunday Stamps blog! See the pretty color inspiration below...



I did find the colors challenging to use and pulled 3 or 4 different stamps sets until I decided I would let paper cutting dies be most of the design. See my card below...





I used the Painted Gallery set to stamp the florals in two shades of Teal Blue and the leaves are from another set stamped in light Beige and Dark Brown color. I used the pretty scalloped edge die to double frame the florals and added my sentiment along with a few sequins to finish the card. Here is a closer look...



 Thanks again for stopping by! Be sure to take a look at the cards the other DT ladies made and maybe we will see you in the SSC Gallery!

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Melissa, who knew how perfectly gorgeous those blooms would be in our colors?? Stunning! And wowza on the frames - they add some serious drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! The frame design is genius!

    ReplyDelete