Saturday, February 5, 2022

Happy Valentines Day!

 Hello there! Today's post is for the new sketch at the Sunday Stamps blog. This time around it's Amy we can thank for the sketch! See sketch below...



I took the sketch and flipped it vertical and added a lovely heart DSP I picked up at a craft store and used that for the first rectangle layer. Then I use the lovely new heart cluster dies from The Stamps of Life for the second layer. I thought the shape added some interest instead of a second rectangle. 








I used the Glimmer Hot Foil System for the HVD sentiment and a few embellishments that completed the card! Here is a close up...



Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look! Head over to the Sunday Stamps blog and check out the other cards the ladies made and maybe we will see you in the gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment