Friday, December 30, 2022

Happy 2023!

 Hello! This post is for the FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES challenge #566. See the sketch below...



I dug through my pile of DSP and found this older Stampin Up! paper and decided to go with a Black and Gold theme. 


I pretty much kept to the sketch as is, it was more selecting the paper I wanted to use. I also wanted to do something festive for the greenery sprigs in the sketch. I had firecrackers in mind so I created mini firecrackers for that spot. I also decided to put the sentiment onto the double circles instead of off to the side. I added a few black sequins as if popping out from the firecrackers. 



Thank you for stopping by...glad you did!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy, Healthy 2023!


Melissa




1 comment:

  1. I love your use of the circles from the sketch as a background to "2023". It's a gorgeous look especially with the various metallic elements! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete