Saturday, December 31, 2022

Last Christmas card for 2022

 I thought I was done with Christmas cards until I saw one of the challenges over at TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY and thought of a design that would fit their sketch challenge. See sketch below...




I used the beautiful die called Nordic Winter by Tim Holtz. I also applied the plaid option from the challenge. See card below...


I used the colors from the plaid DSP to be my guide: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Black & White. The die itself is an A2 card size but I wanted to back it with more color so it's more of an A7 size.



I used an older sentiment from SU! along with a jute bow behind it and that's it!


Thanks so much for stopping and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Melissa



2 comments:

  1. Love the die cut with the plaid paper behind - the twine is just right for this card! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very clever to put the pattern behind that die! Such rich warm palette with kraft and deep red. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete