Saturday, February 4, 2023

I LOVE US

 Hello and welcome! I have some exciting news...I am back on the Design Team at the SUNDAY STAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG! I am so happy to be joining in again with this great group of talented ladies! Now on to challenge #302...This weeks challenge is a sketch by our very talented Annette! See the sketch below:



And here is my card:



I pretty much kept to the sketch with just a few adjustment's. I first started with a white CS base and for visual interest added this very happy yellow stripe DSP. I stayed with the circle and the flowers and made the floral clusters asymmetrical. The floral dies are Be Bold Blooms from Spellbinders. The sentiment is also from a SB kit called My Forever Person. I will make this an Anniversary card and add it to my stash. Here's a closer look...



Thanks for stopping by here and please check out the other Design Team Ladies blogs and see the wonderful things they have made that will inspire you. Hope to see you in the Gallery!


Melissa


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Those dies are so pretty in those bright springy colors and I love that you layered them!! Your card offers such great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!
    -Deb #SSC302

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely stacked flowers for a fun dimensional look! Welcome back!! <3

    ReplyDelete