Monday, January 23, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY MORE...

 Welcome! This card is for FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES #569.

See the sketch below...



and see my card below...






I made this birthday card from the Spellbinders January small die kit. Love the large Ampersand and the impression of the sentiments. There are lots of little floral & fauna dies to make many beautiful color combinations. I used soft colors and a pretty coordinating DSP for the background and a brushed metallic paper for the Ampersand.




Thank you for stopping by. See you again soon!

Melissa

Thank You Jen B for selecting my card for challenge#569



















2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this giant ampersand! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Love all the details and that big gold ampersand. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete