Sunday, April 16, 2023

Happy Birthday for Sunday Stamps

 Hello, welcome and Happy Sunday! This card is for the new color challenge at the SUNDAY STAMPS BLOG. Check out the pretty color combo below...



I used both pinks, a dark and medium blue, a green and a lighter green to add highlight, see my card below...


I used the beautiful small die of the month(November) from SPELLBINDERS, one of my favorites dies from SU! the Stitched Greenery die and the HB sentiment is from Special Celebrations, also SU!


Make sure to stop by the other DT blogs and see all the lovelies they made with these colors....bye for now!

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. That stitched background in the navy is so fantastic...gives sure a rich feel!! Beautiful arrangement of your floral dies!! Such pretty inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Floral Fragrance" color challenge that begins today!! #SSC307

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful die-cuts -- and I love your bold navy card base. It really gives your card a rich feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness is your creation just dreamy! So much detail on this beauteous card!

    ReplyDelete