Monday, April 17, 2023

Have the Best Birthday!

 Hello! This card is for the new sketch challenge over at  Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge #603. See the sketch details below...


With Optional Floral Theme



And here's my interpretation of the sketch...



I created my own buffalo check with a background stamp in medium blue. I then heat embossed with white in a floral design over that to add interest. I backed those strips with the same blue CS. I also heat embossed the butterfly image in white on the medium blue CS and layered that on a plain die cut of the same butterfly image. I decided the white card base needed a little something before I put everything in place so I dry embossed the front for more dimension. A few large clear sequins completes this card. 


I hope you will join in with us this sketch challenge and create something wonderful with the sketch! Remember to stop by the other DT blogs and check out what they made. Take care...

Melissa

 Products used by Spellbinders & Stampin Up


1 comment:

  1. Such lovely texture on this blue beauty! Gorgeous butterfly.

    ReplyDelete