Sunday, April 30, 2023

Thinking of You!


Thinking of You Sweet Friend for the new sketch challenge at SUNDAY STAMPS. I am the sketch challenge hostess this round and I am looking forward to seeing how everyone creatively interprets it! Check the sketch out below...



And here is my card...



 This set from SU! called Honey Bee is still one of my all time favorite stamp sets and the bee hive is the image I pictured when I was deciding how to take the sketch and make it into a card. 



Hand stamped DSP, a few busy bees placed here an there, some shiny gold discs all place on a yellow honeycomb base and this card is done! 

Thanks for stopping by here and remember to stop by the other DT blogs to see their cards. Bye for now...

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. One of my all time favorite stamp sets!! I love the background you stamped...beautiful!! Once again you offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new IN THE MIDDLE sketch challenge that you designed for us over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC308

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, beautiful, Melissa! This set still has a place of honor on my retired shelves, too - my critter collection is getting a bit out of control, lol. Love the hive especially - perfect for an "any shape!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cards -- fun! The beehive one has such lovely details. It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card, Melissa! It is so, so pretty with the hive, the bees, the embossing and the pretty flowers! Thanks for the great sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete