Sunday, May 14, 2023

Best Wishes

 Hello! This card is for a new challenge over on the SUNDAY STAMPS blog! This time around, it's all about color...



And here's how I used the colors...



I ended up using all the challenge colors. I stamped the images in a gray, used white as my base, blue for the bird, yellow for the flowers and berry for the sentiment flag. Here's a closer look...



Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek...be sure to check out the other ladies pretties and maybe we'll see you in the gallery...happy stamping...

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful hummingbird card!! Your hummingbird and florals showcase our "Spring Flair" colors perfectly!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SOS309

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Melissa, what a gorgeous design, and I love the images you used! Beautiful layering and embellies, too - perfect!

    ReplyDelete