Thursday, May 4, 2023

Sunday Stamps Entry!!

 Hello! I couldn't decide which card to use for the SUNDAY STAMPS DT inspiration card so I am entering this one in the gallery for fun! See the sketch below...




And here is my "extra" card ;0



Using the Poppy flower dies form SU'S Peaceful Moments, I chose colors to coordinate with that fun harlequin patterned DSP. The sentiment is from a Spellbinders monthly kit and gold metallic discs finish this card off. 



 Thanks for stopping in and checking out number 2. Remember, the challenge runs until Friday, May 12th, 6pm EST. Have fun creating!

Melissa

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done!! Your color combination is just fantastic!! I am guessing you liked this sketch so much you had to use it again...another beautiful card showing our sketch!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SSC308

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute, Melissa - LOVE that harlequin paper! I so rarely have two cards to choose from for a challenge, I bow down, lol! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! The colors and that flower! WOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I am a flower fan...this one is my favorite although your bee card is dang cute too. lol Love the bright colors and pairing with a fun DSP. Happy Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete