Sunday, May 28, 2023

HELLO YOU!

 Happy Sunday and welcome to my blog! I am posting a card for the new sketch challenge over on the SUNDAY STAMPS blog. This time around, Heather is our sketch hostess! Check out the sketch below...



And here is my card...


I used three same size panels on a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 CS base instead of a square base. I used a fun bright dotted DSP for the base and then adhered the bright coordinating panels that I dry embossed in a floral pattern. I also used a coordinating Butterfly DSP and fussy cut three BF's out and placed randomly on the front. I cut and folded a strip of Aqua CS to look like ribbon behind the round die cut Hello You sentiment. 


A few iridescent pearl dots placed on the panels and this baby is done!!

Thanks for stopping by! Please stop by and check out the other DT blogs and see the creative way they used the sketch...bye for now!

Melissa


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterflies!! Love the texture you gave those panels!! For those who decide to play along with our new "Panel Love" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps, you have offered great inspiration...bright & beautiful!! Way to go making Heather's sketch shine!! #SOS310

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, Melissa, I love these butterflies so much - like brilliant jewels on your fun panels! That dotty background is just my jam, too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and beautiful! I love the watercolored butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete