Sunday, June 11, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 Happy Sunday crafty friends and thanks for stopping by to see the new color challenge over on the SUNDAY STAMPS BLOG! Not only was it a challenge to use the colors but to have my DT card finished and submitted on time! ;) Check out the color graphics below...



I saw the colors of Cranberry, Charcoal, Rose, Ivory & Silver Gray. And see how I used them below...



  Such a fun card to make...even though I had to use tweezers for a lot of the die cut pieces. The dies are from Spellbinders, it's their small die May kit. I used a piece of gray plaid DSP for the background instead of your standard "blue sky" so I thought that added a little unexpected fun!! I used Grays, Cherry Cobbler, Bridal Pink & Ivory.


Glad you could stop by and take a look. I hope you join in with us for this color challenge and I hope to see you in the gallery...

Melissa


3 comments:

  1. I am loving that Happy Birthday banner...who makes it?? I want to add it to my wish list. I do love the gray plaid "skies"...great idea!! Fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Beach House Vibes" color challenge!! #SSC311

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, Melissa, this is AMAZING! What a wonder - this must have been painstaking, but SO worth it! Love that birthday banner, too - great set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Love the richness of the colors for the plaid gray DSP! Very creative, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete