Monday, May 29, 2023

Birthday WishesThanks

 Hello and welcome. This card is for the new sketch challenge at Try Stampin on Tuesday blog. It's a fun challenge with a BUTTERFLY option. See the sketch below...



And here is how I used the sketch...


I used a little creative liberty with the sketch and used the Butterfly Basics stamp set. I cleaned out a lot of stamp sets and craft supplies this past January and kept just classic sets I loved and this was one of them.
I took the floral image and colored it in with markers and gave it a spray with water to give it a watercolor look when I stamped it. I separated the horizontal rectangle and circle and used a butterfly for the circle and the rectangle as my sentiment base. I kept with the three dots so I think the design is pretty close to the sketch...Here is a closer look...


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I hope you will join us for challenge 609 and please stop by the other DT members blogs and see what they did with the sketch. Bye for now...
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment