Sunday, February 4, 2024

Hello Friend

It's the first Sunday in February! Can you believe it? January flew by and now we are headed into a new month. We are still enjoying cooler weather here in Florida, sometimes a little too cool but, from now till about May, the weather is lovely in Florida and the bugs are usually at bay!! Well it's challenge time over at Sunday Stamps and I'm the sketch hostess, so welcome and I hope you join in. See the sketch below...




And here is my take on the sketch...




My first thought was flowers for the images, then I remembered this set and thought yess! I have the 3 images but 2 are just a little different. I hand drawn the water waves for a little whimsy and I used a brighter green so Octo's friends, though a little smaller, would stand out some. I wanted to use a HB sentiment but, It covered my little tentacle friend too much! ;) 




A few clear sequins for water bubbles and this card is good to go out to a friend or in my stash for later. Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to stop by the other DT blogs and see how they used the sketch. You will be inspired!! Bye for now..


Melissa







3 comments:

  1. These dies are awesome!! Fantastic "Going in Circles" card with those sea creatures!! What fun inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC328

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, and this is my FAVORITE team card this round - LOVE IT! What great choices, love those creatures, all swirly and bright! Perfect take on the sketch! I bow down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I tell you how much I love the dimension on your card?! Those little tentacles!! Thank you so much for a fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete