Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Thank You for TSOT

 Hello and welcome! This card is for the new sketch challenge over at Try a Sketch on Tuesday. Take a look at the photo below...




And here is my card...


Funny, I seem to gravitate to this strawberry set when I do a circle challenge...strange, but it works! This time, I took the time to punch out each strawberry and color it so it matched the DSP(which I have been hoarding toooo long). Below is a closer look at these yummy berries...





Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to checkout the other DT blogs to get inspired! See you in the Gallery! Bye for now...

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. What a sure sign of spring - love the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo yummy, love the match of colors for the strawberries against the luscious background paper too. So bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete