Sunday, May 26, 2024

Graduation Card for Sunday Stamps

 A friend of mine asked if I would make a graduation card for her Granddaughter graduating from Kindergarten. Of course I would and decided to use the sketch from our new sketch challenge over at the Sunday Stamps blog. checkout the sketch below...




And here is the card...





I kept it simple and sweet but loved the sentiment for a new first grader ;). I made the paper behind the flowers by dragging my ink pad across white CS so it was a lighter pink but with a little texture. 


Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon! Bye for now!

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I am loving you die cut ribbom...how creative!! Such a sweet card for your little graduate!! You have given great inspiration to all those who decide to play along with our new "get sketchy" challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC336

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful take on the sketch! I love sweet little flowers and all the polka dots. Just perfect for any little girl!

    ReplyDelete