Saturday, June 1, 2024

Happy Anniversary

 Hello! I have a few Anniversary cards to make and thought I would incorporate them into a few card challenges. This one is for the new challenge over at the Freshly Made Sketches blog. See the sketch below...



And here is what I did with the sketch...



The embossing folder an die cuts are from a couple of May Spellbinders Club Kits. We are Sub-Tropical here in Florida and I love some tropical foliage's! I hand rubbed the 3D embossing folder to give it dimension and shades the leaved and them splattered them in white. I didn't use ANY embellishments 😉 which was little different for me but, I really didn't think it needed it. This card is for my collection heading to a local shop that sells my cards to keep $$ flowing in to keep up my crafting habit! 😂 My husband can't say it's not a money making habit! 

Well anyway, thanks for stopping and please do again some time!

Bye for now,
Melissa

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card! I love those leaves and I love the embossed background! All that green is so fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card with lovely shades of green and great texture! Glad you joiend us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, with your permission I will be casing this card, so cute!!!!!!!
    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete