Friday, August 9, 2024

Birthday Wishes for ACB

 Hello and welcome! This card is for the new challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge Blog. This round we are on the letter J which is for:

 Juvenile or a young person/child.

 

And here is what I did with the letter J:




I was asked to make birthday card for a friend who has a granddaughter turning 7 so, I decided to combine the task for a Bday card & DT card! This set is called Sweet Safari by CTMH. I won it from a drawing in a card challenge! It's a sweet set for new babies and youngins!



I am NOT a colorer by any means so It's always a challenge when I actually have to! I die cut and layered the forest in 2 different greens. I used Prisim Colored Pencils which are softer and more forgiving. I colored the sweet smiling Sloth in two different browns and tried to add texture to his fur. I got everything placed where I want it and then placed the #7. I ended up changing the color to pink for a young girl and that made it pop some. A Birthday sentiment placed, and this card is finished.

Thanks for stopping and I hope you will check and see what the DT did with the letter J. Hope to see you n the gallery...

Bye for now...

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment