Sunday, August 18, 2024

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You

This card is for the new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps.

Checkout the fun image below...



And here is what I did with the sketch...



I have been waiting to break this one out from Spellbinders for a bit and thought this would work great for the sphere in the sketch. Remember to have fun with the sketch and substitute shapes or images. Flip the sketch, whatever works for your design. As long as we can see the overall feel of the sketch...just have fun...I normally do! 🤣





I was thinking end of summer kind of feel and made an orange sherbet cone. I remembered I had this sentiment from an older set from Verve Stamps and thought it worked perfectly with the sweet treat!

Thanks again for stopping by and checking things out. Hope you will join us for this challenge round and looking forward to see how you use the sketch!

Bye for now...

Melissa


1 comment:

  1. Yummy take on our sketch!! I love the shading that you did on your ice-cream cone. Your take on the sketch is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC342

    ReplyDelete