Sunday, August 4, 2024

Just Because for Sunday Stamps

 Hello. This card is for the new color challenge over at Sunday Stamps. I usually don't struggle with color challenges but this one got me! The colors are beautiful and there are many combinations to work with. See the image below...



And my card...


I started 2 other cards before this one finally came together. I kept it simple and water colored the Wildflowers on watercolor paper and laid those on a subtle birch background. I am having fun with these dies I picked up recently. They are easy to color or use as black silhouettes or use as solid colors.


 


A little linen bow placed by the sentiment and a few transparent sequins and finally, this card is ready for the card challenge!

Glad you stopped by, please do again. Be sure to check out the other DT blogs and see how they used these beautiful colors. Hope you will join us for color challenge 341 over at Sunday Stamps! Bye for now...

Melissa







1 comment:

  1. Melissa, this is gorgeous!! So beautifully put together!! I struggled with this one...maybe I was still trying to get my mojo back after my 2 weeks away from stamping. You rocked this "Beautiful Blooms" color palette and given great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Sunday Stamps. #SSC341

    ReplyDelete