Thursday, August 1, 2024

Christmas Critters for SCC

 Hello and Happy August 1st! That means it's time for a new challenge month over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. This month's challenge is:     

                               


                                 #163 Christmas Critters



And here is my card:



I used the Nature's Beauty set from SU for the Christmas Critters August theme. I used the sweet fox from the set and tried my hardest to do the best coloring I could muster up! I surrounded him with a forest of pine trees stamped on rustic gray wood look DSP and placed a little bough of Christmas greens and pinecones just above his head. 





I added a Sending Christmas Wishes sentiment and a few iridescent sequins and this card is complete. I will add this card to my Christmas stash for sending out later this year.

Thanks for stopping. Please be sure to check out the other DT members blogs to see what they did with the Christmas Critter theme. Hope to see your creation in the gallery!

Bye for now~

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment