Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Christmas Wishes for Sparkles

Hello and I'm so glad you stopped by to checkout my card for the new October monthly challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. See the theme below...


#165 Add "Christmas" on your creation

 

Here is my card...


I love this set called Radiant Light. It has a vintage feel to it that I love. Like Charles Dickens Christmas Carole or something from another era. I am all about yesteryear! I stamped the image, lightly colored in for highlights. Place that image on die cut greenery and placed that on a pretty DSP I found in my stash. And of course, added Christmas Wishes in keeping with our theme this month. All in all, this card came together fairly quick. I added a few golden paper splattered stars and tiny gold metallic stars to add to the coziness feel of the card. 


Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure to stop by the other DT blogs and see how they use add "Christmas" to your creation and hopefully this will inspire you to join in this month! See you soon...


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment