Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Thanks for TSOT 656

 Hi! Glad you stopped by to check things out for the new sketch challenge over at Try A Sketch on Tuesday. See the very interesting sketch below...




And here is my card...


So there is a lot going on with the sketch, I wasn't sure where to start. I have been making sketches, going through different stamp set trying to figure out which direction to go! I live in Florida and we are prepping for Hurricane Helene and I needed to make this FAST and get it posted in the event we lose power for a few days. That's when I decided to go for a silhouette look. I wasn't expecting to go B&W but that's how it worked out! I used B&W DSP and a Tim Holtz Wildflower die set and this card came together fast!



A few bezel pearls placed like the sketch and a fussy cut Thanks sentiment and done in time!!!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join us over at the Try A Sketch on Tuesday blog and see what you can do with the sketch. Be sure to stop by the other DT blogs and see what they did with the sketch!

Bye for now..

Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment