Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Happy Birthday for TSOT 657

Hello and welcome. This card is for the new challenge over at Try A Sketch on Tuesday. I just recently purchased oval shaped dies and a few Design Team sketches were using the Oval so it was a good investment! See the sketch below...



And here is my card...


 


I stayed with the shape of the sketch layout and choose florals to fill the oval. I wanted a light and airy look with just a bit of color peeking out here and there.


I overlayed the stamped images with the delicate die cut florals and trimmed them to march the oval because they were fine and bent easy. But after I placed the oval on the card base it needed a little something more so I cut another floral piece and tucked it here and there behind the main shape. Added my sentiment and a few golden yellow dots and it's finished.

Hope you feel inspired by the sketch to join us this round. Be sure to stop by the other ladies blogs on the DT and see how they used the sketch. See you next time!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment