Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2026

For August's Sparkles Monthly

  Hello and welcome! My post is for a new challenge over at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge blog. Can you belive we are half way through August? School's are back in here and I am getting the itch to pull out my Fall decor! But, for now, it's on to the theme this challenge which is to use an ANIMAL in your design...



I chose this sweet deer and other garden themed ephemera for my card. I stenciled a little on the background and cut the base with a scalloped die for an overall soft look. The sentiment is cut from an old Hymn page that reminds us how much God loves us (John 3:16)


Thanks for stopping by, you have 30 days to think of something wonderful to make from your stash of goodies. Bye for now...

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment