Pages

Monday, August 10, 2026

For Make My Monday!

      Hello there! My posting today is for the fun new challenge over at Make My Monday blog. The theme for this challenge is Boardwalk/Coastal. We are almost halfway through he month and, I feel like August is late summer kinda sorta so this theme is perfect before the regular routines come back of school and the holiday season. I live in Florida so the temperature won't go down anytime soon but that doesn't stop me from decorating with Fall leaves and pumpkins soon! 



What would the Beach or Boardwalk be without pesty seagulls wanting to steal your french fries!! I love this little whismy seagull and the silly sentiment...

 


        Thanks for stopping by to check things out and I along with the rest of the Design Team look forward to seeing what you make in the gallery! Bye for now...

Melissa     

No comments:

Post a Comment