Hello and I'm glad you are here! My card is for the DT over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. This months theme is Clean and Simple. Clean and simple style by definition is more white or open space than images, embellishments, etc. Here I used a multi layered Christmas ball stencil by Spellbinders for my focal images. I like how they seem to be rolling across the front of the card
For me personally, when I do a C&S card, I like to use white as my base so the images I use will really stand out.
The sentiment and matching die is also from Spellbinders. The arch die is a random one I found in my stash. I hand outlined the cardbase to bring a little more black to the front of the card to coordinate with the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by. Remember, this is a month long challenge so you have plenty of time to think about how you will use the Clean and Simple style. Bye for now...
Melissa


No comments:
Post a Comment