Sunday, June 16, 2019

Amazing You for SUNDAY STAMPS

Hello again. There is a new color challenge on the SUNDAY STAMPS blog today. I was waiting for a new stamp set to come in that I wanted to use it with these colors. It never made it in time so I had to go to plan B. I ended up using the Summer Silhouette set. It's an oldie, but still a favorite of mine. Below is the summery inspiration photo:



And here is my card:


I was going to just layer the floral focal in red on top of the Crumb Cake base, but needed to add some interest so decided to frame the image and bump it up for dimension. I also spilled out some of the little navy flowers like they were blowing in a summery breeze.

Be sure to stop by the DT ladies blogs and see the very pretty creations they made this challenge.


Showers of Blessings,
Melissa


2 comments:

  1. I thought this color combo could work well with flowers, so I'm so glad you decided to go this route. I still love the Summer Silhouettes set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set! Such a great way to show it off in our color combo! Have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete