Sunday, June 30, 2019

Thanks for SUNDAY STAMPS

Hi and thanks for stopping by. This post and card are for the SUNDAY STAMPS sketch challenge. It's new today and hope you will stop by the blog and visit all the DT members blogs and check out their lovelies they made with this challenge. Below is the sketch by our own Claire:




And here is my interpretation :




I have been waiting for this set to arrive so I could get my hands on it and start to play! So this is the first card made with Sailing Home. I have a few days off next week and I'm looking forward to playing and creating at least one of those days...

That's all for now...Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us for this fun sketch. See you in the gallery...
Melissa





1 comment:

  1. Really great manly card
    I think this is fit for manly card and for any lady who lovey nautical theme
    the Blue BG paper is beutiful Melissa
    great card using that sketch
    hope to see you around teamie
    miss you
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete