Sunday, December 13, 2020

All is calm, All is bright

Hello and welcome! This card is for the new sketch challenge for the SUNDAY STAMPS Blog. It is my turn for the sketch and I thought since the challenge ends on Dec the 25th, I thought a tree image might be a little fun! But please feel free to use your creativity and use whatever shape inspires you!

See the sketch below...


Here is my card...


I do have to say I am smitten with this die set from Sizzix. It's from last year but I found it earlier this year. The designer is Courtney Chilson and I love the overall feel of the dies with their woodland theme. I kept this design simple but the die set comes with a bunny, a dove and lots of things to decorate the tree with.


The sentiment is from the Wonderland stamp set from SU! This is not a card but a piece I am going to frame...that's the plan anyway. I was hoping to play around with this set a little more but maybe I can in the next weeks when I get some time off.

Thanks so much for stopping by...glad you did. Please stop by and see what the other ladies made using the sketch. Hope to see yours in the gallery...

Merry Christmas,

Melissa





 



3 comments:

  1. What a peaceful and stunning winter scene you've created here! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I "need" this set too! What a beautiful card, Melissa! Just absolutely gorgeous! Insert drool here. lol Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Melissa, what a stunning scene you've created with all those amazing die cuts! It should indeed be framed, it's a beautiful piece of art! Thanks for the great sketch, it was fun to play with. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete