Saturday, July 3, 2021

You are Amazing!

 

Hello! This post is a little late due to my internet being out and having to replace some equipment due to a thunderstorm here in Florida. But, I am back up and running and posting for the sketch challenge at the SUNDAY STAMPS BLOG. See the sketch below from our own Amy and get inspired!




And here is how I saw the sketch...


I just love these blossom stitched dies!! They look great in solid colors, cut from Ombre paper and even DSP! I will be posting more as I play and explore with these lovelies!



Look at the amazing detail of the dies, so whimsical...


Thank you again for stopping by and taking a look. So glad to be up and running again. I always forget how much we use Wifi and electronic devices!!!


Stay crafty,

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! Love the texture and colors on the first one. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card so much I made it myself. Blue and yellow are my favorite color comb. I used Balmy Blue and So Saffron. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete