Sunday, January 22, 2023

WINTER BLESSINGS

 Hello and Happy Sunday!!! This card is for the 

Retro Rubber Challenge #198. See the image below, it's a winter theme...



and here is my card...



I made this wintery theme I could send to my family up in New England to let them know I'm thinking of them from sunny Florida! 😂

The images are dies from Hearts Come Home from SU! - 2017. The sentiment is from an old Dynmo label machine I found. I used retired Sky Blue CS and heavily splattered white to give the appearance of snow. I layered the homes on snowy hills and added a little sparkle to the roof tops and ground to sparkle like fresh fallen snow. I then add a few LARGE CS snow flakes made from dies from the Colorful Seasons by SU! - 2017 also.





Thank you for stopping by and stay creative!!

Melissa


3 comments:

  1. How lovely is this, the white on white is stunning. I too live in Sunny Florida! So I like to make wintery scenes. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful - I have always loved these dies, and they look amazing here! Love your inclusion of the glimmer layers - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering of white paper, so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete