Monday, June 17, 2024

For Freshly Made Sketches

 Hello and welcome! I am home today with a chest cold that started on Friday booooo!  I am starting to feel somewhat better and thought I'd get up and get some cards made today. I usually don't make two cards for a challenge entry but I wasn't sure about the first card so I ended up making another one. Then I decided to go ahead and enter both since I took the time to make two...sorry, must be the DayQuil 😆. So here is my first entry for Freshly Made Sketches. See the fun sketch from Judy below...



And here is card #1


This is actually card #2 I made and pretty much followed the sketch as is and added a sentiment. These dies are from a Spellbinders club kit from June 2023. Love these little guys but the tentacles are a bugger to cut out!


I made them in jewel tones and placed them on an wavy ocean background. Not sure if there are species in these colors, but thought they were kinda fun in these colors.



Be sure to checkout my second entry on my blog.Well that is all for now. Glad you stopped by to check thinks out and hope you'll stop in again soon! Bye for now...

Melissa








1 comment:

  1. I love the bold colors on white for your ocean scene! So fun. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete