Sunday, June 9, 2024

Christmas Wishes

 Hello and welcome! This card is for the June card challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges #161-Use Dies. I bought this bundle last year but didn't really play around with it so when I saw their challenge for dies I thought of this set. 



I started with a piece of white card stock and and color blended a few greens. I then splattered water over the surface for a mottled look and let that dry. Then I splattered white paint for a little more interest and then I cut the 4 die pieces for the tree. I layered the four pieces using foam pieces for dimension and placed that on a falling snow dry embossed background. I die cut the garland and sparkle stars from rose gold glitter paper and placed those around. I heat embossing the Christmas sentiment on the same teal green base for cohesiveness. 


It's A Lot of layers but I think it works. I still need to play around more with this set but I think it will be a good traditional keeper for a while. 

Thanks for stopping and taking a look and I hope you'll be back. Bye for now...

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I love the dimension you've created with the tree. Thanks for joining my theme over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete