Sunday, June 9, 2024

Happy Birthday!

 Hello and welcome. I've had a little time at the craft table this weekend which you know makes any crafter happy!  So this card is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #639. Check out the fun sketch below and then I'll show you what I did with the sketch.


Fun huh? And this is what I did with it...



As you can see I took a lot of creative freedom 😉 and I hope Amy doesn't mind!?! I was pulling out my shaped dies and doing different layouts when it hit me to just follow the flow of the sketch challenge and then I knew what direction I was going. I also knew which set would work very well for the layout. I selected a Spellbinders club kit from November 2023. 


So I cut, highlighted, embossed and speckled all my pieces, then did the placing which came together perfectly(cut enough pcs initially) and placed the sentiment which does follow the sketch 😆 perfectly. Added a few black embellishments and this card is done!

Thank you for stopping by and hope you do again soon! Bye for now!


Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've used these dies to represent the different elements of the sketch! A fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! I love these flowers and your sketch interpretation. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete