Friday, July 26, 2024

Happy Birthday for Alphabet Challenge Blog

 Hello and welcome. I am so excited about this post because it's my first as part of the Alphabet Challenge Blog Design Team. I am thrilled to be part of a talented group of card makers to bring you challenges that inspire you to be creative! With that, this month's Letter is I for Inspired by Colour. We hope that you are Inspired by the colors of the beautiful image below...




And here is what I did with the colors:



I used the beautiful Pierced Bloom die set from SU! and cut a bunch of foliage and the smaller size bloom in the 2 different pinky colors. I place a pearl in the center of each bloom for a little shine. I add the white heat embossed HB sentiment in the same dark green color as the base for cohesiveness. I found in stash this pretty green patterned paper that has both greens and placed all the die cuts on that. I also found an old roll of white lacey tape that I placed down first for a little interest. 




I placed a few pearl dots throughout the card and that finishes it up and into my HB card stash it goes! 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I look forward to many challenges with ACB and the ladies there to hopefully inspire you to join in the challenge! See you in the Gallery!

Bye for now~

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Alphabet Challenge Team - great to have you on board!

    Love your card.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love your style. Welcome to the team. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete