Tuesday, July 2, 2024

HELLO for TSOT 650

 Hello again. Thanks for stopping by to see my card for the new sketch challenge over at Try A Sketch on Tuesday. See the fun graphic below...




And my card...


These foliage dies are from the Spellbinders May 2024 kit. It has images of Flamingoes, florals and these mixed leaves. I live in Florida so that kit was right up my alley! This kit is so versatile to use all the components together or break them off into groups...love it! With this card, I wanted the leaves to be the feature, so I placed them on a neutral colored base and dry embossed the band from the sketch in a basket weave to keep the tropical theme. I heat embossed the simple sentiment in gold to tie in with the metallic gold discs placed throughout the card front.


 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in with us for this fun sketch challenge. Be sure to stop by the other DT blogs and see the beauties they made with this sketch. Bye for now...

Melissa


3 comments:

  1. The leaves with the weave are a great combination for your interpretation of the sketch. Very prretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Melissa! I really love all the tropical leaves. Off to check out this out - thanks for the enable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leaves are fabulous and perfect for this sketch! Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete