Monday, July 1, 2024

MERRY & BRIGHT Ornaments

 Hello and welcome! I am very excited for this post because...it's my first for the Sparkles Christmas Challenges blog as part of the Design Team! I am very excited to be creating along side these ladies to give and receive creative inspiration! The challenge for July is...



                  #162 A Handmade Ornament or Ornaments

I went way back to one of my favorite ornament stamp sets called Keepsake Ornaments. I think I still enjoy using this set because it's such a traditional Christmas look and I decorate in a traditional look.











2 comments:

  1. Love these ornaments Melissa, and that gingham background is perfect!
    Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love these ornaments!
    Welcome to the SCC team!

    ReplyDelete