Sunday, July 7, 2024

Thinking of You for Sunday Stamps!

 Hi! This card is for the new challenge over at the Sunday Stamps blog and  this round it's a very bold color challenge, in the graphic and colors. See the image below...




And here is my card...





What to do and how to use the colors...? I went back a bit and selected the A Touch of Ink stamp set. LOVE all the images in this set. I used the hummingbird stamp because I thought it would work great with the blues. The hummer is 2 tone blue with darker blue on the tips of his feathers but the camera didn't pick up that up well. I was able to incorporate most of the colors for the challenge. 



Here is a closer look...Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you do again! Be sure to stop by the other DT blogs and see how they used these fun colors. Hope to see you in the gallery! See you next time.


Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! What great inspiration you have given to those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Sunday Stamps...such a fantastic stamped take on our "Mosaic Madness" color palette!! #SSC339

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! This is a gorgeous card, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete