Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Thinking of You

 Hi and welcome! It's Tuesday and time again for a brand new sketch challenge over at Try a Sketch on Tuesday blog. Check out the very interesting image below...




And here is what I did with the sketch...



I used the Honey Bee stamp set from a few years back but to me, it's a classic! I stamped the bees in a gray ink to soften them a bit and I like the look. I'm told my name, Melissa is Greek for honey bee so I have a few bee things around the house...


I placed all the stamped images on faux wood DSP to make the stamped images pop some. A few gold discs placed here and there and a friendly sentiment finished this card. 

Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure to stop by see what the other ladies on the DT made with this fun image. See you in the gallery...

Melissa







4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet, Melissa! Such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and fun card for a friend... love the softer colors used on the bees even though I'm not fond of bees they don't look like stingers... think I would allow them to land on me, lol. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, this is so cute. I love the woodgrain background and using a hive with bees was a great way to interpret this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bee card is so cute sweet, Melissa! You can never go wrong with bees on a card! Love how you used the hive on your card too...so fun!

    ReplyDelete