Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Happy 25th for TSOT

Hello and welcome. This card is for the new sketch challenge #649 over at  Try A Sketch On Tuesday. See the really fun sketch below...



And here is my card...



I had a request to make a 25th Anniversary card so, I combined that with my card for the TSOT DT. I love that foliage garland and had an extra from a previous card so I used it as the base of the design. I added 3 roses because 4 would have covered the garland a little to much. 


I selected a raspberry color to go along with the green and placed this arrangement on a half n half base of white and buffalo check done again in that raspberry color. Added metallic silver numbers for a 25th Anniversary and this card came together really pretty easily and is ready for the recipient. 

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will join us for this challenge and be sure to stop by the DT blogs and see what they did with the sketch, you will be inspired! Bye for now...

Melissa




4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and the colours are bold and beautiful - love your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Lots of interest and just the right amount of bling. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Anniversary card and great interpretation of the sketch and love the bright colors. So, glad you decided to stay on with us at TSOT... always looked forward to your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect take on the sketch and I love the bling, which make this a perfect anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete